- When the content in the content area does not fill the available window space the footer should be set to the bottom of the page.
- When the content overflows the footer should be positioned at the end of the document, off the screen.
- The content area should fill at least all remaining window space so that any object I put inside it can scale to 100% of its height.
- The content area should have a minimum height so that it won't look silly in a very tiny window (unlikely)
- If the user resizes the browser the content area should resize.
by John Avis | May 6, 2020
If you are having intermittent problems sending email in .NET using System.Net.Mail consider switching libraries.
by John Avis | November 4, 2019
As support ends for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 I have recently gone through migrating some websites to a new server running Windows Server 2016 and IIS 10 but some of the websites did not work.
by John Avis | October 15, 2019
For a website project I needed a way to enter multiple tags. I just wanted something simple that I could easily modify to suit my own needs, so I wrote my own.